Monday, July 29, 2013

Really?

I think that this could be the short email ever. I see where I stand with getting mail-last.  At least I know he is a live!!...


you can even email the recipes i dont care what kinds they are. sorry
to make this short times up sorry. but i have to go
________________________________________________________________________
On 7/29/13, Traci Erickson <tracirerickson@hotmail.com> wrote:
 I have bought the things you requested but am still putting some recipes together. Is there any special recipes you want? I will try to get them in the mail by Tuesday. This week was pretty uneventful. Just doing the normal day to day stuff. However, Saturday and today we are doing last minute packing for Zach and Ethan to go to Scout camp for the week. Zach isn't happy about having to be up at 5 a.m. in the morning. Ethan doesn't leave until 8:30 a.m. so he will be fine. He still gets up like it is the school year-6:30=7ish.
 We found a new home for Katie. I have found her peeing on the carpet. She just doesn't get enough attention, I guess. Since she doesn't go to the door and whine when she needs out, no one pays enough attention to her to let her out every few hours. A high school boy and his college age sister came and looked at her and asked questions and took her home. Katie went wagging her tail and was fine with it.
 We have moved all of the cat stuff to the top floor. Since he is usually up there anyways. He now sleeps in my closet or on my hamper. We see him a lot more now that you are gone. Also, one of the kids that signed up for preschool is allergic to cats. So I figured the cat shouldn't be downstairs.
 Our poor fish are still dying. I think we may have to start all over but we will do it right this time. I have been looking on line and have learned quit a bit about setting up a new tank, to adding the fish etc. We probably should have done that the first time. Oh well, live and learn.
So the most exciting thing that happened, happened to Grandma Erickson. She was riding her bike and ran into another biker that had stopped for a stop sign. She got bucked off her bike and hit her head on the road-no helmet.
 So an ambulance came and took her to the ER. She ended up with 6 staples in her head and a concussion. Wow, I bet she is a lot more careful when she rides her bike for now on.
Did you get transferred or a new companion? How are things going?
 Love ya, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment