Monday, November 18, 2013

Hey, What's up?
Hope things are going well and that it isn't getting too hot there.
Any baptisms lined up?
Today in church they announced that we have 5 missionaries from our ward out. I could only come up with 3-Dallin will be 4 in December, wonder who I'm missing.
So nothing exciting happened this week.  I did take Hope to get her hair cut. She kept saying that she needed it short Mulan. I was afraid that she would find the scissors again and try cutting it herself.  Her hair is now shoulder length and she likes it.
Today was my last ward conference for the year YEAH! It was our ward. The talks of course were great.  Bishop Gooch talked about how our lives could be like a roller coster ride. Their maybe hard, scary times but there is someone next to you to help you out.  President Spencer talked about our role as parents to teach our children who they are.
Oh, I guess one not so exciting thing did happen this week.  The stake Relief Society was invited to the Spanish wards visit teaching training dinner on Thursday night.  The Stake RS president had offered to talk. Guess what? She thought is was next week and went out of town.  So I hurriedly, while eating dinner, came up with a talk on Visit teaching and the importance of it.  It went well.  It is quit interesting having to stop after every sentence so an interpreter can translate.  All of the women were so kind and thankful. I think I need to brush up on my spanish, so I can at least bare my testimony in their language.

Live life so those who don't know Christ, will want to know him, because they know you.

Love ya lots, Mom



Hey so i have been trying to get on my other email so i could read and email you from there but it has taken about a hour and i still have not gotten on it i think that the church is having issues with there emailing or atleast with mine because i should not take a whole hour to  try to get on it. oh well this will have to do. so i dont really know what you said from your last email so i will just give you fast lay down what has happend recently and what will happen so.

So this is the last week of the transfer i dont know if i will be staying with my same companion he only has 1 transfer left. I do know that i will be staying in the same area though. it seems like i get transfered about every 4 1/2 months which i have no problem with expecially where i am now because it is really hard to fine new people.  My companion is doing great i can kinda see that he is dieing but thats no problem he knows the buisier he is the faster time goes so i dont have to drag him out of bed everyday. Elder Cunningham and i have been working out at a gym every monday, wednesday, and friday and lets just say its a good kind of pain :) We have found a lot of good families that have been learning very fast so hopefully they last a few weeks so we dont have to go finding.....I hate finding...

I am still eating good and i dont think that will stop anytime soon unless transfers come and my next companion doesnt want to do what my companion wants to now. the area i am in is good but i have to walk really far just to get to members houses and also the investigators. we are going to calculate the distance we walk tomorrow. i bet its close to about 15 miles a day. 

I am getting really annoyed with the ZL's here they like to pester me and its getting really annoying, its a good think i have a lot of patience other wise i probably would have yelled at them by now but if they keep doing it and they/I are still around next transfer I probably will yell at them. I hope it doesnt come down to that but i might.

hey so i just loaded i will finish the email on there.

oh zach log on to battle.net and look up the new game coming out its in beta right now its a mix of starcraft, warcraft, world of warcraft and diablo 3 thought you might like it.

Hey sounds like a boring week for you guys, its been the same here.
but like if going well, the gym that elder cunningham and i are going
to is getting us in shape i guess is what you could call it. we
workout every monday wednesday and friday. How ever i am getting very
annoyed with talking on the phone with people here its like they
forget all the english that they know and you have to repeat yourself
20 times. Oh how i hate repeating myself over and over again. but its
worth it sometimes. sorry to make this short but it took way to long
to get onto this email. I am still looking forward to the packages
that are coming the ZL's are going to Kampala next week so i should
get the camera then. all is going well i will type more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment