Monday, November 4, 2013

Pictures-finally

Dear Elder Braden Erickson,

How has your week been?  Have you found any investigator'?

This was a good week for us.  First, I had Dad help me empty out all of the boxes that were in the garage.  We found some pretty funny things since they are from 8 years ago.  The funniest thing we found was your old retainer!!! Yes, it was in a box.  How it got there, I will never know.  I remember tearing your room apart trying to find it when you lost it. It must have been inside something and then fallen out during the move.  We found toys that are going to the D.I. and stuff for the trash.  The second funniest thing is, we found your 24 hour emergency back pack.  Wow-it was very old. It had pull ups in it and dried wet wipes.  I'm sure the food was very gross. We tossed the whole thing.  It wouldn't have helped anyone in any emergency.
Halloween was fun and laid back.  Dad's work had trick or treating for the younger kids, so I took Parker and Hope over, after we helped out at Parker's class party.  The kids just walk from cubicle to cubicle and collected candy fast.  Hope's little bucket she brought filled up quickly and soon she was putting her candy in Ethan's pillow case.
I didn't think that Hope would care about going trick or treating around the neighborhood. Boy, was I wrong. Dad took her up and down the street and she loved every minute of it.  Then when Parker went later, when it was dark out, Hope wanted to go again.  I bought her a girl pirate costume to wear for the halloween party we had.  Ellie next door is afraid of the scary mask.  Hope was fine with the idea. She liked the costume so much that she wore it for halloween.
Today, we had a Tea party. Hope set it up at the kitchen table and invited everyone. We had punch, milk, fruit loops, chips and bread and butter. For some reason, we had to have lit candles. It was pretty funny.  After, Hope told me that she wanted to hold a candle in her hand. I had a long talk with her about fire and dangers. I then went to the bathroom. When I came out, there she was holding a lit match. Oh MY Gosh! I can't let that girl out of my sight now.  She got a stool and found the matches and lit it herself. She was very proud of herself! Now, I'm going to have nightmares about fires. 
Jacob Squire get his mission call to Thailand. He leaves in December.
Keep up the good work. We are proud of your service.
Love, mom

Hey speaking of containers you should send me the one that i use now before my teeth start to go in every which direction again in the next package you send i have not recived the camera yet but it might be here today the couple missonaries have gone down to kampala and are coming up with the packages so hopefully it is there! i will find out around 8 Pm here or in other words 10am for you guys. 

Wow sounds like hope is turning into a danger girl.

thats funny that you found all that stuff .





 Can you believe this is with a point and shoot camera? WOW
Killin mice in their house.



No comments:

Post a Comment