Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Yeah

On 12/30/13, Traci Erickson 
 Smiling face with smiling eyesGrinning face with smiling eyes Braden, It was so great getting to talk to you on Christmas Day! It was
 good to hear your happy voice and know that you still tease people. It is
 amazing that you have worn out that many pairs of shoes already. But I guess
 you do, do a lot of walking. I hope that now Christmas is over it will be
 easier to find more people to teach. For some reason the holiday seems to
 make it harder.Are you doing anything fun for the New Year? Do you have to
 stay in? Paige is jealous that you get to watch movies. It would have been
 nice on my mission to help pass the time on the days we had to stay inside.
 Paige is also jealous of her friends that got to Skype with their
 missionaries. I told her to just be grateful that we got to talk to you. Her
 response,"I know, I know". When we hang up after talking to you, booth Paige
 and Zach hugged each other and jumped up and down. It was quite a sight-wish
 I had my camera handy. When Zach realized Christmas eve,that you got to
 call for Christmas, he was very excited. It is great to see how much the
 kids want to be involved with your work and what you are doing.I have been
fighting a sinus infection and have been missed out on all kinds of things
 this Christmas. I didn't make to to the Christmas eve party at the R's. The
 rest of the family went. In stead of dressing up for the Story of
 Christ-Grandma made shadow puppets that the kids got to hold up in front of
 a light for the big shadow. I'm sure it was easier than dressing everyone
 up. She even sent a set home so we can do it here. I haven't made all of
 the goodies that we usually do. Dad got ambitious and made chex mix. It
turned out good. The younger kids have spent a lot of time playing with
friends. Okay, I guess the older ones to but we better call it hanging
out.Zach gets to talk in church on the 12th. And I get to talk in the 2nd
 ward with the dry council. How fun for me. (Maybe, we'll see how it goes.)I
 ran into Bro. Cop at church today and he asked how you were doing. And told
me to tell you HI.Love ya lots, MOM Remember to have JOY in the Journey!



 its "Red Tell" or something like that.



Teasing people is fun haha :) Yeah i have done a lot of walking i
would send you some pictures but i dont know if i can the computer is
slow today :( We dont really do anything fun for new years we are just
told to return to our house a few hours early so that we dont get
mixed in with all the stuff that will be happening. why was paige
jealous? haha. I would have been able to Skype for a little but by the
time we got back to the house the couple missionaries were a sleep and
so we didnt get to use the computer. but maybe on mothers day?! but if
you want to do that youre going to have to send me your skype
information and im going to have to remember mine....haha jk i think i
remember mine. Really i wish you got a video of that it would have
been very funny to see zach and paige doing that.

You need to get better soon!! Sounds like you will have fun giving
talks though in church.

If you havent already sent that package yet it would be really great
if i could get a 2nd set of scriptures a quad if possible, (the new
one) and a case to put it in. the case i have is starting to fall
apart and some of the pages in the scriptures i have are starting to
get loose. and maybe a tie or 2, WITH FOOD :) :) Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment