Monday, January 6, 2014

Another transfer



On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Traci Erickson
Braden,
How are things going? Did you get transferred?  
The pictures you sent were great-except for the big yucky spider. Although, some of the kids thought it was cool.  I can't believe your shoes actually look like that. They were supposed to last along time. Oh well, guess they weren't as good as the man told us.  
I found a new pair of pants that you left behind, so I will send them in the next package. Not sure when that will be. Let me know if you think of anything else you want besides your sunglasses and food and a quad.
Not much has happened this week. Just hanging out, relaxing and having fun. 
School starts again tomorrow. I kind of wish we had a few more days. It has been nice to wake up late and just take it easy.  Ethan and Hope are excited about going back.  Break messed up Hope's schedule and she is getting grumpier every day. So, it will be good for her to get back in the normal routine.  Ethan had home work over break and he did it all yesterday.  I still don't understand why teacher's do that.
Send us a picture of the giant lizard. The kids want to see it. 
Shirt sizes are….dad xx large, mom women's medium, Paige women's x small or small, Zach mens small, Ethan and Parker boys size 10-yes they are almost the same size now.  And Hope a kids  8.
 This week I get to help teach the Stake Relief Society training  class.  I think it should go pretty smooth.  I found out at a Stake meeting that I am schedule to speak in Sacrament meeting 3 times in different wards this year. To bad the themes are different every month so I just can't give the same talk 3 times. Oh well, maybe I get use to speaking again.

Love ya, MOM
Convert yourself and then convert others.


Things are going good, i did get transfer new and i will be leaving Gulu! My new companion is my Brother from the MTC which is awesome!!! I cant wait. so I have another Picture of a spider for you that you may or may not like unfortunately i am unable to send the picture from the place i am emailing today. Yeah its sad the shoes didn't last very long. So i have bad news about sending The Uganda Shirts to you, i went to the post office to see how much it would cost to send the package and they want $200 USD  worth of money maybe i will  see if i can get a better price at the new area i am going to but  if not then you might just have to wait till i get home :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment