Monday, January 13, 2014

Transfer to Ntinda

 Hey, what is your new area called? It is neat that you get to be with
someone you knew at the MTC. I never did. Do you have to walk as much in
 your new area?I am looking for a good priced quad to send to you. I bought
 you some new socks since you sent the picture of what yours look like. Hope went to her first dance lesson this week and enjoyed it. She wants to go more than once a week :( guess she'll just have to practice at home. Ethan started Ti kwon do this week also. He loves it and picks up on things pretty fast. They speak Korean when they do it, so he has to learn a little of it. In order to get his next belt he has to do chores at home, get good grades or improve them and do 3 book reports besides the things he has to learn in class. I don't think it will be very hard for him. He loves to read and is getting good grades. Parker is still taking piano lesson's but doesn't practice very much. Somehow he passes of the songs each week and gets new ones. Paige is applying for BYU but is kind of thinking of going to UVU until her mission. She and a friend went out and applied for a few different jobs on Saturday. I guess she is running out of spending money. Zach is having a rough time in school right now, or maybe he just needs to work harder so he can get better grades. Dad has made a deal with him that if he gets good grades that he will buy him a better computer-since we aren't buying him a car for his 16th birthday.(cause he can drive which ever one is available) Dad is still driving yours most of the time.We got some more snow and Parker and Hope tried to build a snowman, well Parker would roll them and Hope would smash them-so no snowman.I had Stake Relief Society training for all of the wards in the stake. It went pretty well, I think. And thankfully we only have to do one a year.Hope all is we'll with you? Prayers and Hugs!!Love Mom

I got Transferred to Ntinda Its more a city that where i was. in fact
if you wanted to compare the 2 places i have been you could say my
first area was a Jungle and the place i am now is a HUGE CITY!! How
are things going? I get to see Elder Bednar that is cool I cant
wait!!!


---My email didn't go through last night, however, it all turned out good. I got on to check Braden's reply and he was still on. So we chatted back and forth and I resent the email and he got it that time.  He is excited because President Bednar is coming this week.  The have a few investigators but are working on mostly the inactive this week.  

this is what he said when I told him I loved him and to take care.
"You getting off? i still have 1 hour"
Uhm, I need to go-I'm supposed to be teaching preschool right now. (Kids in other room playing) Wish I could have stayed on longer. Hope I catch him next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment