Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dear Mom and Dad,
I still need my yellow fever card!!!
The MTC is going great.
I got a NEW flight plan. I will be going to SLC, to Washingtion D.C. (yes, Paige, that's right)!Then I go be going to Belguim Brussels to Entebbe Uganda!
I Leave June 10th.

 If you can I need to have the yellow fever card by Wednesday, Thanks.

oI have something I want to share and its...
"Try a little harder to be a little better"

Braden


Uhm, with the emails we sent back and forth, we decided that he didn't get a yellow fever card. So, I went to get one from the health department. They were very sure that he got one. It was a good thing that he had signed a release form for me to get his information, the first time I was there, or they wouldn't have given it to me. So after talking to them and them checking their computer, they finally give me the yellow fever card.
I get home, open Braden's draw in the kitchen and guess what, there is his original yellow fever card!
I write hi a letter and get it ready for the mail.  Loren says he isn't sure it will make it to him beforeMonday. So, this morning I drive back to the MTC.  The security there is very strict. They give me a card at the security window and tell me to park in #1 and call this number. I talk to someone in the MTC whom tells me they will let me drop off the card, but only the card and that a security guard will come to me to get it in a few minutes. I take the card out of the envelope and in a few seconds there is a guard asking me a few questions, takes the card and tell me to have a good day.  Wow, they don't even let you into the parking lot.

By the time I got home, there was an email from Braden saying "thanks" that was it , silly kid. -mom

No comments:

Post a Comment