Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Last day at MTC

June 9th

Dear family,
Today is my last day at the MTC! Is kinda sad, I have had so many good experiences here! I am going to miss all of the friends I made here. They are really great.

I'd like to leave you with my testimony..
I know the church is true and that our Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us. I know that through the gospel families can be blessed so much! I know that through the atonement we can return to our Heavenly Father. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God and he translated the Book of Mormon.! I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel to the earth again.- AMEN

I invite you guys to be like a duck!

I will let you find out what that means, if you can't let me know and I will tell you. But try to find out for yourself!

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment