Monday, June 3, 2013

first letter

Dear family.
The MTC is going great. My companion is Elder Geilman. He is a real funny guy. (Elder Geilman says, HI. We have already had 4 discussions and they have gone really well. The spirit is really strong here. and is with us throughout the day. We have had a lot of time to study the BOM, preach the gospel, Missionary hand book and lots, lots more.

Sorry, I won't be able to get to the email until Wednesday, that is my only P-day.
I have gotten my flight plans. I will be going through ALC to the Chicago Hare, to London, Johannesburg, to Entebbe Uganda, to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to London.
Don't really know why I endue in London. Guess I might have to learn french.
I need a copy of my immunizations and yellow fever card as soon as possible.

I am feeling much better.

Hope everything is going well at home!

Tease Hope for me, haha.

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment